The Super Bowl Experience has become a huge part of the buildup to the big game itself and 2022 will be no different. This year, the NFL brings its interactive theme park to Los Angeles for five days across the two weeks leading into Super Bowl 56. Let’s take a look at the date and location of the Super Bowl Experience as well as the cost, attractions, and games.
Location and date of the Super Bowl Experience in 2022
- Location: Los Angeles Convention Center
- Saturday, Feb. 5
- Sunday, Feb. 6
- Thursday, Feb. 10
- Friday, Feb. 11
- Saturday, Feb. 12
How much does the Super Bowl Experience cost?
It is definitely worth planning ahead for the Super Bowl experience with the price differing depending on the date. Tickets can be purchased at nfl.com/sbxonsale or through the NFL OnePass app. The price listed below includes access to all games and attractions.
- Saturday, Feb. 5 and Sunday, Feb. 6
- Adults: $20 (Metro discount $10)
- Kids 12 & under: Free
- Thursday, Feb. 10, Friday, Feb. 11, and Saturday, Feb. 12
- Adults: $40 (Metro discount $20)
- Kids 12 & under: Free
What is SBXTRA?
The NFL is offering fans the opportunity for priority access with their SBXTRA package. Tickets for the package are $60 for both adults and children. The price includes a general ticket to the Super Bowl experience. With a purchase of SBXTRA, fans will receive a wristband that is valid for the entire day of issue from the time slot chosen when purchasing the ticket. Only 50 SBXTRA wristbands will be available each hour.
Fans should look for the SBXTRA signs at the following attractions:
- Autograph Stage (1 autograph for each SBXTRA purchase)
- Vince Lombardi Trophy (1 photo for each SBXTRA purchase)
- Interactive Games (unlimited access)
- NFL PLAY 60 Clinic Field (unlimited access)
What are the metro and military discounts?
Fans arriving at the LA Convention Center using the metro will receive a 50% discount on their general admission ticket at the box office. This is redeemable simply by showing a TAP Pass at the Super Bowl Experience. However, this discount does not apply to the SBXTRA fast pass.
Sources: Saints request interview with Eric Bieniemy, Chiefs offensive coordinator
Additionally, military members and their families also receive a 50% discount on general admission tickets. Again, this does not apply to the SBXTRA fast pass.
What games and attractions will be at the Super Bowl Experience?
There is a long list of games and attractions available at the Super Bowl Experience.
- Games (subject to change)
- Two-minute drill
- NFL training camp
- QB scramble
- FedEx air challenge
- FedEx ground challenge
- Lowe’s field goal kick
- NFL extra points kick
- Hail Mary
- 40-yard dash
- Bench press photo op
- Vertical jump
- Combine obstacle course
- NFL PLAY 60 Zone (subject to change)
- Arts & crafts
- Gear up & go
- Kick, run, throw, defend
- NFL PLAY 60 dance floor
- NFL PLAY 60 zone check-in
- PLAY football field
- Exhibits (subject to change)
- AFC & NFC Championship Trophies
- Art Rooney Sportsmanship Award
- Chronology of pro football
- Evolution of the shield
- Look Like a Pro
- My Cause My Cleats
- The NFL Draft set
- NFL locker room
- NFL Network Total Access presented by Snickers
- Pepsi helmets
- Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Road to the Championship
- Super Bowl Experience Autograph Stage presented by Panini
(Schedule available in the NFL OnePass app)
- Super Bowl rings
- Vince Lombardi Trophy
- Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year
The Super Bowl Experience will have several sponsors providing their own unique experiences for NFL fans:
- P&G Carnival Blitz
- Built Ford Tough Electrified Tailgate
- Winning Smiles with Invisalign
- Lowe’s Home Team Toss
- Subway Vault Signature Sandwich Experience
- Visa’s Small Business Block Party
- The Wilson Football Factory Experience
There will also be an NFL shop in the Los Angeles Convention Center. The shop will be open every day from Saturday, Feb. 5 to Saturday, Feb. 12, regardless of whether the Super Bowl experience is open. The opening times for the NFL Shop in the LACC are as follows:
- Saturday, Feb. 5: 10 AM – 10 PM
- Sunday, Feb. 6: 10 AM – 8 PM
- Monday, Feb. 7: 11 AM – 6 PM
- Tuesday, Feb. 8: 11 AM – 7:30 PM
- Wednesday, Feb. 9: 11 AM – 6 PM
- Thursday, Feb. 10: 10 AM – 10 PM
- Friday, Feb. 11: 10 AM – 10 PM
- Saturday, Feb. 12: 10 AM – 10 PM
Super Bowl Experience entry requirements*
- Attendees aged 2 or over must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, a negative PCR test within 48 hours, or a negative antigen test within 24 hours of entry.
- Anyone over the age of 18 is required to display a government-issued ID as verification.
- Attendees aged 2 or over must wear a face covering, regardless of vaccination status (except when eating or drinking).
- Proof of a prior COVID-19 infection will not make attendees exempt from vaccination or negative test requirement.
*Protocols may change according to then-current public health guidance and applicable law